Throw a Golf Par-Tee!May 14, 2012 No Comments
Spring is in full bloom and we’re steamrolling ahead towards summer, so you know what that means – it’s golf season! Golf is becoming exceedingly popular with people of all ages, thanks to Tiger Woods (pre-Thanksgiving incident 2010, of course) as well as a slew of young whipper-snapper golfers coming up the ranks. That’s why this is the perfect time to throw a golf “Par-Tee” (get it?)!
Here are a few occasions where a golf themed party will work:
- Father’s Day (duh!)
- Dad’s milestone birthday party (like 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 … you know, the primary “golfing years”)
- Golf is often a spring sport in high school. If your kid plays on the golf team, why not throw an end-of-season golf-themed party for your kid and their teammates?
- Adolescent birthday party for a golf-loving kid
- You’re on a golf league and you want to have an end-of-league party, or it’s one of your teammates birthdays, or just for fun!
- Large Foiled Chocolate Golf Balls
- Chocolate Golf Balls in a 3-piece “Golf Ball Box”
- Green and White Milkies
- Green and White Gumballs
- Green and White Rock Candy