Christmas Candy BuffetDecember 5, 2011 No Comments
Check out this candy buffet photo that we found on Martha Stewart’s Craft Blog - is this awesome, or what?
Ok, now think about this – why not have a green and/or red themed candy buffet for your Christmas or New Year’s party, or even at your home for the holiday season? Wouldn’t something like this make an amazing (and edible) display for your sideboard or buffet table?
Here are some candies that we suggest:
- Candy Canes (duh!)
- Red and Green Jelly Wreaths
- Red and Green Jelly Bells
- Christmas Starlight Mints
- Green and Red Sixlets or Milkies
- Christmas Pretzels
- Red Hots
- Red Swedish Fish
- Holly Jolly Christmas Lollipops
- Chocolate Christmas Trees
- Chocolate Christmas Presents
For more inspiration, just check out these photos!
- Susies_cakes Flickr