Five Fun Things For Friday!August 26, 2011 2 Comments
Happy Friday everyone! I thought that for today, I would share with you 5 totally awesome, fun things to bring a smile to your face and bring an early start to the weekend. So, let’s not waste time – here we go!
5. Chicago Metallic Multi-Tier Cake Pan: This cake pan is AMAZING! It makes miniature 3-tier cakes 4 at a time. These little cakes are so elegant and so cute! You can buy this cake pan from Amazon for only $19.99 here.
4. Grasslands Road Just Desserts Cupcake Pedestal Candy Jars! We have done posts about candy storage before, but nothing compares to these gorgeous candy jars from Grasslands Road. I mean, how could you not want to immediately fill these jars with your favorite sweets – just look at them!
3. Rosanna Decor White-Footed Square Bon Bon Bowl – I love this bowl so much I would use it as a catch-all bowl for my keys, or I would use in to hold my jewelry on my night stand. I would use it to store my make-up, and I would eat cereal out of it. I would drink wine from it, and I would use it as a planter for flowers. Most of all, I would use it for CANDY!
2. Modern Bird Studios – this company created one-of-a-kind art from your photographs by using unique combination of digital, hand, and painting process on an oak composite, or acrylic mounted on oak. Scroll through their portfolio and you will fall in love with what they do!
1. Mini Milkshakes! These looks absolutely de-lic-ious! Hop on over to one of our favorite blog, Pizzazzerie.com to learn how to make them for your next party! They even teach you how to create the chocolate/sprinkles around the rim.
Tags: 3-tier cake pans, candy jars, candy storage, milk shakes, Modern Bird Studios, square bowl, Sweet City CandyGift Ideas, News